Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dating Sites Aren't Meant For Networking

Dating site are meant to meet people, but not for the purpose of expanding your business. Mr. Coffee actually contacted me while I was out on a bad date with Metal Man. From his alias, you can guess he asked me out to grab coffee. I contacted him back to let him know I was out for the evening but could we meet another day? All was well and we agreed to meet a couple days later at a local health grocery shop for coffee and tea.

I arrived and quickly learned that this was not an opportunity to get to know each other for the sake of dating but rather for him to scope out possible new business. You see.....he is a personal trainer. And I do talk about my workout regime on my profile. And I am not a tiny, skinny woman either. I guess he figured he could "fix" me while making money? Uhm....no.

No comments:

Post a Comment